View Single Post
Old January 22, 2010, 09:14 AM   #4
DasFriek

Frog- Those aren't bad for the money, But generally have large dots due to high 5+ MOA and only good to about 25 yards for my crappy eyes. Ill admit i probably could do a 3" group at 50 yards with a sight like that at best. It also would require a $50 handle or a $30 riser added to the price to even use the sight to bring its height up enough to have it in a natural height to see threw comfortably.
On a budget and with a pistol that would be a good combo, But with a Rifle and a $200 budget i think i can do better.

RUT- Any experience with those? As i would agree thats one heck of a sight specs wise for the money. The closest competition is the Barska Electro sight for $99 and i have a hard time seeing the reticle that isn't blurred or a double image on that scope.
So if anyone have testify to this Primary Arms sight i would much appreciate it! Even links only about it, Ill Google and research as far as i can myself. It looks also magnifiyers are an easy add on with this sight which should be affordable also. This does look like a sweet deal if i can find reviews to back its specs up.
Have you dealt with that company with CS and reliability of products?

Ive found this sight if all else fails, $150 online so its not bad but does go up to $165 shipped.
Bushnell Trophy [730132P]

I will admit i would like to add a small quality magnifier for 100-200 yards range shooting, Just for plinking of course so i don't need $600 Trijicon ACOG's

Page generated in 0.03817 seconds with 8 queries