View Single Post
Old December 8, 2005, 08:43 PM   #1
USP45usp

Magazine Subsribtions

This may be OT even here in SWAT forum but I have a question (and in NO WAY am I saying this about SWAT. Even through I've never met them, I know in my heart that the Staff of SWAT are honest people. This is about other magazines and something that I've been suspious(sp) of and I think that I can now prove it):

I subscribed to Shotgun News last month. I did the year deal, sent in my check, got the issues for December.

Today, I get a deal in the mail saying that my subscribtion was about to EXPIRE and if I didn't want my subscribtion interrupted I had better renew NOW!

I'm like WTH (what the heck)!!! I just subscribed last month, got two issues, and now it's about to expire!!!!!!!

I've felt that I've been shorted on other mags as well, especially American Handgunner and Guns and Ammo.

The only ones that I know that I've gotten the full subscribtion from CCM (Concealed Carry Magazine) and American's First Freedom (NRA) and there is no doubt in my mind that I will get the full subscribtion of SWAT.

Rich, Staff, since you've been around the magazine business, is this what happens with the others or am I just paranoid from the mailing from Shotgun News.

Wayne
USP45usp is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04495 seconds with 8 queries