Thread: 7.62x25 Tokarev
View Single Post
Old June 3, 2007, 12:18 PM   #1
Namerifrats

7.62x25 Tokarev

I have found some rather marginal load variations. I'm assuming one is completely wrong because the other sources indicate the same thing. Just wanted to run it by some people here that may load for this cartidge. In my load manual, LEE 2nd Ed Modern Reloading- for the components I'm using (CCI Small Pistol Primers, Starline Brass, Sierra 85 Grain Jacketed SP bullets, and Accurate #5 powder. In the load manual I have states that for the bullet weight and powder I'm using, you are good from 6.6gr to a MAX of 8.5gr. I loaded 14 rounds last night based on this data with 7gr of Acc#5. Well safe within the data, looking to find a good target round. While ago I was checking on Makarov.com and they are showing 5.8gr to a MAX of 6.8gr and they said the Source is LEE. Same "source" I'm using. Also found a personal load data page on a site called Nuvox that came up using Google searching for "7.62x25 load data" and the info there sounds similar to mine in the load manual. I'm guessing the Makarov site is way off. But I was looking for imput on this.

Page generated in 0.03376 seconds with 8 queries