View Single Post
Old August 13, 2013, 07:39 PM   #12
rodfac

For my wife's Glock 23, I bought both the Storm Lake and Lone Wolf barrels in 9mm. Don't ask how I came to buy both, it's a sad story. Both shoot and function equally well, exhibit superb accuracy with our lead alloy 124 gr round nose practice round and shoot to the same point of aim!

In a Colt Combat Commander, a Barsto barrel was no more accurate than the Colt made original, and had some basic functioning problems.

Wilson barrels and bushings are fitted to five of my Colt 1911's...great barrels...giving match grade accuracy...worth the money spent in purchase and fitting.

Not really replacement barrels but Marvel, Ciener, and Advantage Arms .22 lr conversion units worked extremely well on all of the .45 cal. Colts and two Ruger 1911's, as well as one WWll Remington Rand. Accuracy had to be seen to be believed...match grade with all three.

Rod
Cherish our flag, honor it, defend it in word and deed, or get the hell out. Our Bill of Rights has been paid for by heros in uniform and shall not be diluted by misguided governmental social experiments. We owe this to our children, anything less is cowardice. USAF FAC, 5th Spl Forces, Vietnam Vet '69-'73.

Page generated in 0.05907 seconds with 8 queries