View Single Post
Old July 17, 2011, 08:46 PM   #16
Lloyd Smale

wasnt holligan it was me with the troubled rifle. This rifle will shoot 1 inch groups for the first two 5 shot groups then the groups will open up fast and after about 20 shots will shoot near 5 inches. clean the barrel and it looks like discoracings pretty blue stock. It is so full of copper that a tight patch will barely go through until you either soak it overnight or brush the crap out of it. Gun is a 257 wby and has about a 100 rounds through it and has done this right from the git go. As to the gunsmith no we dont have a quality smith near by and even if we did gander mountain has a state headquarters in lower michigan and thats where all the guns from michigan go. no choise in the matter. Ive actually got two of them this one a stainless 257 and a blued 300wby. Now i think there good guns but the stocks are crap and so is the trigger. Personal id take a rem sps over one anyday. there stocks arent any better though. thing is i can take a sps and find a reminton take off stock from a cdl for around a 100 bucks and put together a gun that is not only just as accurate as a vaquard but looks much better then anything you can do to a vanguard. to be honest that weatherby space gun stock is about as akward of a stock as anyone has ever put on a gun. to each his own though. Ive got one buddy who loves them.

Page generated in 0.02281 seconds with 8 queries