View Single Post
Old October 26, 2013, 01:15 AM   #1
jtyson

What do you wear when you are on your bike?

I'm talking hogs and rockets here. No offense to the pedal type, but I haven't bothered with one of those since I was old enough to legally get behind the wheel (or bars in this case) of something with a motor.

I know it's coming up on winter and it won't matter as much, but I'm trying to figure out what and where to carry when I am riding. Honestly, I'm more of a wheel gun guy. I've had my fair share of semis and will continue to buy more, but for self defense I don't think anything beats a revolver.

I've been considering an LCR. I don't feel undergunned with a good 38+p round and I've been thinking ankle rig, but since I ride rockets, my pants do tend to come up a bit and I don't want to accidentally brandish. I could probably do a shoulder holster, but then I'm forced to keep my jacket on everywhere I go. Typical IWB couldn't be easily accessed with my jacket either.

Here in NM, open carry is legal, but I don't think a guy on a bike with a gun on his hip would make too many folks happy and I don't want to stir the pot unnecessarily.

So what do you guys do when you're on two wheels?

Page generated in 0.03854 seconds with 8 queries