View Single Post
Old June 4, 2013, 08:45 AM   #57
wayneinFL

Race: White
Types of firearms owned and for what purposes (just a general overview, nobody has to be specific)

I have a little bit of everything, and not just for me, but the kids, too. I have a few ARs, lots of handguns, bolt action hunting rifles. I collect military rifles. Have 22 rifles and shotguns, too.

And then whatever else you feel or think does or doesn't fit the sterotype.

I probably fit the stereotype, being middle aged, white, and male. I think you're going to see a lot of that on an internet forum. People who are really INTO guns probably do fit that demographic. There are a lot of gun owners who aren't fanatics- housewives who own a firearm for self defense, or the guy who doesn't pick up a gun except for hunting season. You don;t see them on firearms forums.

But I suppose I don't exactly fit the stereotype, because a lot of people are surprised to find out I own a gun at all, let alone owning probably a hundred of them. I'm clean cut, mild mannered, wear glasses, have an MBA majoring in project management, been working at a telecommunications company for 15 years. I don't look anything like the guys on Duck Dynasty.

Page generated in 0.02415 seconds with 8 queries