View Single Post
Old March 14, 2013, 03:13 PM   #12
gdhp

Tunnel Rat.........Thanks for the info. I do not unload my mags upside down, but tilted to the side to spit them out on the table. After about 4th round spring sticks and all the rounds fall forward (new mag never shot). Also, I am not "upset", rather disappointed. If my pistol was a fluke and they get it back to fix, it should not be sent back to me at 10 lbs. I would like to get their trigger job, but after the "goings on" i have had to deal with talking with their customer service manager and witnessing their work 1st hand, well not sure if could expect what they claim or not. 1st impression is usually the best. Three calls now to get a spring that was defective and no knowledge by Smith that I had ordered the 1st 2 times, well, just not cool. As far as a rating based on test samples and then averaged, that's cool and all, but needs to be made plain and not stated as 6.5lbs.

Will Beararms...........Thanks for the info. Not saying Smith is a "Bad Choice", just stating my experience and interested if it was their way of doing things by asking if people have had any similar problems with them. If so, then at least I know what to expect from them. Also, people told me the same thing "Smith will fix it", but does not seem that S&W is going to be fixing my trigger anywhere close to 6.5lbs. I have heard good things about APEX trigger jobs, but I think it voids warranty

Page generated in 0.03700 seconds with 8 queries