View Single Post
Old March 14, 2013, 10:08 AM   #1
gdhp

M&P 45 problems, smith customers

I recently purchased my first Smith and Wesson pistol. it is a full size m and P 45. before taking it to the range I was testing the trigger pull. It was anywhere from 14 + pounds. I sent it to smith. the guy on the phone told me that he didn't see how that was possible as they test the trigger poundage before they send them out. it took a lot of back and forth on the telephone with customer service but they did finally send my pistol back to me. I tested the trigger pull again at two gun shops and it was 10 pounds. the customer service manager told me that he told the technicians to get it as low as they can. The advertised trigger pull for this pistol I was told by the customer service representative was 6 and a half pounds. I also am having problems with the magazine, brand new, that has not even been fired because the spring will not work correctly. After unloading the magazine about halfway down, the rest of the bullets just fall out the magazine. Customer service told me they would send me new springs. I called after a week or so to see if the springs have been sent out, and no 1 could tell me if they had or had not. at that time he said he would send me springs. So fast forward to another week which was the day before yesterday, I called again to see if they have been sent out already. the guy told me that he did not see anything that was not sent out. He told me that they will send it out. Is this the smith and wesson that everyone knows, or did I just keep getting luckyo_O

Last edited by gdhp; March 14, 2013 at 10:13 AM. Reason: wrong word

Page generated in 0.03185 seconds with 8 queries