View Single Post
Old December 15, 2010, 01:15 PM   #15
raftman

Quote:
My Yugo Tok came from SOG - same damn thing J&G has but they decided, right after I ordered one, that they aren't going to give people 2 magazines anymore.

On top of that, mine is not accurate at all. In fact, it sucks. Aim straight and the bullet will hit something 3 feet below the target @25yds. Maybe to the left and right also.

These are a gamble, some Toks have wider barrels. I still have to slug mine to see what it is. I know it has to be bigger than it is supposed to be because no other handgun I've shot performs as bad as this Tok.
Sounds like maybe, possibly you got a bit of the "bait and switch" treatment from SOG, I know of at least one other person who ordered their Yugo Tok from SOG (this was like 6 months ago) and was notified last minute after placing their order that they'd ship with only one mag rather than two. If you got yours considerably more recently, the implications become clear.

As far as the accuracy thing goes, there's a faint hope that there may still be too much cosmoline in the bore, which may be affecting accuracy... I've heard reports of accuracy improvement with a more thoroughly cleaned bore. I guess, the other thing you could do is swap out the barrel. I dunno how available Yugo barrels are, but I've heard the barrels are interchangeable with other Toks (Polish, Romanian, etc).

Last edited by raftman; December 15, 2010 at 01:24 PM.

Page generated in 0.02669 seconds with 8 queries