View Single Post
Old October 13, 2001, 08:14 AM   #4
LASur5r+P

So Cal break in?

Sorry, soCal laws doesn't want us citizens to scare those criminals...after all they are pursuing a career and trying to make a living...I don't think we get to protect property outside of our home with our gun.
Camera sounds good if you have good hard cover and they don't see you...got a good long range lense?

Funny story, on eof my coworkers had his truck broken into and the BG's lit the truck up to destroy any evidence they might have left behind...so he walked out to the street where his truck was starting to get a nice blaze and a good Samaritan came driving down the street right at that moment, jumped out of his vehicle and used his fire extinguisher to put the fire out.
The coworker said that he cussed out the good Samaritan because with the insurance money, he could have purchased a new vehicle...instead he had to try to renovate the old beat up one.

Oh, well.

Anyway, in soCal, if you went outside your house with your gun and there was any shooting, I believe the law would probably invite you to spend some time in their recreational facilities for stalking and instigating a gun fight (at the least...disturbing the peace and discharging a firearm in public, public endangerment, etc., etc...)

Welcome to the Republic of California, comrade.

Page generated in 0.02016 seconds with 8 queries