View Single Post
Old June 8, 2009, 04:35 PM   #12
Cloudpeak

Quote:
Cloudpeak, where about in Wyoming are you? I lived in Casper for a few year been thinking of going back. Now what trigger job did you do on the M&P? I like the trigger very much the one thing I find funny is the reset there is practically no click to it.
I live 110 miles north of where you used to live.

Here's a link to the online trigger job: http://www.burwellgunsmithing.com/M&Ptriggerjob1.htm The instructions are very well done and, if you're handy, pretty easy to do, especially if you have a Scotchbrite wheel. BTW, I always approach any trigger work with great conservatism. You can always take more material off. Smooth is good but safety is "gooder". Anyway, it improved the trigger and was fun to do.

I have a gray S.B. wheel left over from my metal aircraft building days. I checked the price on 6" dia. wheels awhile back, though, and they're up to $70.00, now. Over twice what I paid. (There are smaller diameter S.B. wheels and mandrels available at much lower cost from aircraft tool supply outfits). Anyway, they work great for a lot of gunsmithing and other "tinkering" stuff.

Last edited by Cloudpeak; June 8, 2009 at 04:45 PM.

Page generated in 0.02198 seconds with 8 queries