View Single Post
Old April 2, 2013, 03:12 PM   #9
FISHY-A-NADO

In the past I have given thought to doing some reloading of handgun ammo. Back in the days BC (before children) I was doing a lot of trap and skeet shooting so I bought the requisite materials and equipment and reloaded all my shotshells. That hobby was enjoyable but it got put on the back burner long ago. I still have shells I reloaded almost 20 years ago if that tells you anything about the decline in my shooting.

Only recently have I started to do any serious handgun shooting and I get the most enjoyment from shooting small targets with a .22 Ruger Single Six and at longer distance with a Marlin model 60. Could be because those were the only 2 guns that didn't fall victim to my sell-off in 2005 while going through a divorce.

Having said all that, this would be my first handgun chambered in .357 magnum/.38spl and I don't yet know if I will shoot it enough to justify making the investment in all the accoutrements necessary to reload. I'm sure it would be great fun, but I will have to how that scenario plays out down the road. After all, I have to buy the gun first.

Page generated in 0.04367 seconds with 8 queries