View Single Post
Old August 3, 2000, 04:25 AM   #9
oberkommando

PJR it is defective and has happened to other redlabels in the past according to my now out of business gun store owner. I bought new and as I said I sent it back once to fix a cracked forend and have not sent it back a second time as it is a hassle and think I will just disconect the safty as I dont like them to begin with.

Ya it was kind of hard duck hunting in between two ponds with a lot of close in action and the damn safety going on. Should have taken my benelli super 90 as it works great. Shoot a lot of 3" steel and recoil did wear on the shoulder a little by the end of the day but then again thats shootin. The ruger did get me a lot of bird by the end of the day I just got a bad taste with this one, from what I hear most are not faulty from the get go like my was, Best of luck.

PJR speaking of litigation, another thing that pisses me off about rugers is that all the Single action pistols I own have the damn owners manual ingraved on the barrel. Sent one out to Gary Reeder to have done and will remove the monstrosity from the barrel, sorry about pistol talk on this forum but that lawyer crap got me irritated.

[This message has been edited by oberkommando (edited August 03, 2000).]

Page generated in 0.03898 seconds with 8 queries