View Single Post
Old December 11, 2009, 01:11 AM   #3
MoBart

Thanks Capt. I wasn't aware of the dual posting issue. I was refering to sound suppresors though. The way they work is to trap hot burning gasses until the cool to a level that reduces the cuncosion of hot gas hitting cool or room temprature air. Like I said, I don't see this as being a major concern, ut failing to plan for something is the best way to ensure it happens. So far I have had to run down 8 guys, 6 of them went along with no problem and all said they forgot, and I actually believe them. Still took them to jail but, I believed them. The other two litteraly couldn't afford the fines or court costs so they ducked the court date and warrent till they got caught, pled guilty and did their days, lol. 5 out of the 8 have been tweekers though so it is something I have thought about. Honestly the smartest thing I have heard from anyone yet involving bounty hunting or picking up absconders is get a name and address for who they sleep with, find the nearest 7 11 or quick trip, and wait a day or two and they will show up. One of the two that said that said wait till they come out, they wont want to drop the slurrpy or what ever at first and be easier to snach.

Page generated in 0.03119 seconds with 8 queries