View Single Post
Old March 25, 2001, 02:15 AM   #22
Hal

Yeah, that derringer after the .44 never fails to get a grin . (Dave, I looked real close when I cleaned it! There's a couple lands in there! It's just that one is more pronounced than the other. Kinda gives you an idea of Davies QC though, or lack of I should say.) Gotta agree the whole thing was a blast. It was nice to put a face with the handles. hksigwalther's Desert Eagle was some sweet shooter! Not at all what I expected. I've looked at em before, but never shot one. Man oh man, one shot was plenty for me I know deep in my dirty little heart if I had put another shot through that DE, I would have gone into "gotta have one mode". In a way though it's a case of turn about being fair play. hksigwalther, was pretty taken with my Kimber. Judging from the way he chewed the center out of the target w/the Kimber, I'd say he's hooked on getting a Kimber 'bout as bad as I am on getting a Desert Eagle (Nice, Nice shooting Ron). Speaking of nice shooting, I notice TBM(Dave) modestly failed to mention his cloverleaf Counting heads was kinda tough since our group seemed to swallow up everbody else. I have to take your word that there were 10 of us.

Joe,
Marci's right about the wives. My wife would have enjoyed it. If she hadn't had to work on Saturday she would have been there. Usually I just plop "Grandma Winchester" down with her Buckmark or her Winchester and a brick of ammo and pick her up on the way out

I had a great time. Looking foreward to another one sometime. Thanks to everyone, especially falconer, for suggesting a get together. Have a good time at Tusco.

(BTW, I solved the Shiner "problem". I'm giving it to poor ole Stoney for going crazy tryin to ride herd on us He sure looked like he could use a cold one when he was trying to cash everbody out.)

Page generated in 0.03475 seconds with 8 queries