View Single Post
Old January 23, 2014, 07:14 AM   #4
Magnum Wheel Man

well I have a rack full of 5 shot 32 double actions top break pocket guns of a by gone era... they are fun to shoot, however they are not significantly smaller... I also have some older S&W spur trigger single action top breaks, & it's amazing how much less space they take up, when the trigger gets smaller, & you remove the trigger guard... BTW... most of these older guns did have pretty small grips on them as well... & they do conceal better than my J frames

that said... I also have one of the now discontinued S&W J frames chambered in 32 H&R magnum... mine has the scandium frame, & a steel cylinder... they were able to fit it to 6 chambers in the 32 so I get one more extra shot... it was actually my 1st CCW gun...

while the cylinder is the widest part of the revolver, to me, that's not the hard part about concealing them, so for me, I'd rather have that 6th shot, than a slightly smaller cylinder

a couple 22's on the top, but most of these are 5 shot double action 32's, with a couple 6 shot 32's mixed in...

Page generated in 0.02507 seconds with 8 queries