View Single Post
Old September 26, 2012, 07:45 AM   #24
ronz

Tested out a couple different types of lubes with had success with 45-45-10 I took the wd unsized that I lubed with lla and lubed them twice with 45-45-10 so the wax groves were full loaded a little hotter with 6gr of unique (the most common load from what I have read so far) gun cycled real good power wise seems close to surplus
9 rounds no leading at all but I did have chambering problems on a few
The bullet is contacting the lands
I was seating the bullets between the wax groves so they were close to proper length at 1.350 surplus is 1.360 s&b 1.370 I can’t find a pulled bullet from a surplus round but iirc its longer than the cast will post the difference when I find one
I don’t like having the wax grove exposed so I set them deeper to see if that would cure it now 1.264 I also dropped the powder charge on some to compensate for the higher pressures so will have to work them back up to where I want them
The m-57 is based off of the tt-33 witch is reportedly almost impossible to blow up I would be a lot more cautious if using a cz-52
They didn’t pass the plunk test the slide should push them in but going size some and lube with 45-45-10 till the wax groves are full and try them hopefully they work with more lube and don’t lead the barrel and the ad are getting close to 2 weeks old so should be able to test some of them soon

Page generated in 0.02813 seconds with 8 queries