View Single Post
Old January 22, 2001, 11:42 PM   #11
Karsten

George and the rest. I used to help set up Steel and Pin matches, Ipsc and NRA action as well as SSA matches. I am (Or was) NROI and NRA cert range officer. I just bought a very heavy barreled Winchester 70 .308 and all my Competion guns are gone. I have a few SKS and subcompact .45 ACP and a 12 gauge shotgun. We could do a number of stages if there was enough safe area.
We could do some team stuff, long gun and small assault hunter, killer stages at 300-400 yards. Some stuff for those SKS, AR15 and 16 lovers, some shotgun stuff and even a few home self defence stages....We did some fun stuff in Colorado when shutting IPSC. The Pizza delivery guy, the Movie theatre, some one bring a bed and night stand and we can do a compact, subcompact and derringer stage. Wake up to two or more interuders after being blind folded and spoon around and laid down on the bed. Possibitities are endless. Charge a reasonable fee, get a few weapons donated and camping stuff and you can and will pull people from all over. We had shooters fly in from other states just to shoot and we donated the proffits to a good charity...It is work but it is fun in the end. Shooters, whether they be pistol. rifle, competion or what ever....they are all damn good people.

The new guy here.
Gotta thing big and imagine....maybe someday they will have shooting sports on TV.

Karsten

Page generated in 0.03485 seconds with 8 queries