Thread: Tradition O/U
View Single Post
Old February 15, 2002, 10:28 PM   #3
Bobshouse

I purchased the Traditions "Fausti" shotgun early last year when they first appeared in Walmart stores. I take it to the range almost every weekend for some trap, clays and 5 stand. The gun still locks up as tight as new. Both barrels shoot dead center at point of aim from 35 yards out.

For $499.00 it comes with extended forcing cone, chromed barrels, single selective mechanical trigger, screw in chokes (three supplied with the gun) and manual extractors. The bluing is a dark rich even color and the wood to metal fit is pretty darn good. The one I purchased has 28 inch barrels. I also purchased the extended chokes which add an additional 2 inches to the barrel length when used. I don't think you can find anything near the quality at the price.

I have a picture of it that I took when I was messing around one day. I wanted a close up, so I took about 6 or 7 pictures and pasted them together. As you will see, I'm definately not a professional, but it will give you a larger picture of the gun than you get at the Traditions site. Check it out here

Page generated in 0.02980 seconds with 8 queries