View Single Post
Old August 31, 2007, 09:13 AM   #11
AAshooter

I am a member for Front Sight as well. I have not trained at Gun Sight. I have pursued this same question with people that have attended both. I have spoken with people that prefer Front Sight and those that prefer Gun Sight. None seem to feel the quality of the training is significantly different.

One observation is that the FS class is suitable for completely new shooters. So I guess it will start out slower for experienced shooters. The GS class appears not to be for beginning shooters since they offer the GS 150, although it is not required prior to the GS 250 class.

My advice, go to both. There are many quality training schools and independent instructors and I suggest the goal is to train with all of them. I especially encourage people to take advantage of the discounted certificates to take a class at FS. Its a deal at $100 or so for a quality 4-day class.

The bottom line is that the "best" class is very personal. It depends on your personality, skills and needs. It is kind of like asking us to pick your "best" wife without knowing you.

Page generated in 0.03477 seconds with 8 queries