View Single Post
Old March 17, 2007, 02:01 PM   #21
snuffy

Quote:
"THIS IS RELOADED AND/OR HAND-LOADED AMMUNITION.
IT HAS BEEN LOADED ACCORDING TO SPECIFICATIONS AS PUBLISHED BY AMMUNITION COMPONENT MANUFACTURERS IN RELOADING MANUALS AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED IN FIREARMS THAT ARE IN GOOD CONDITION WITH MARKINGS EXACTLY MATCHING AMMUNITION.

BY USING THIS AMMUNITION I AGREE & AFFIRM THAT I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND I THEREBY HOLD __________________ HARMLESS, FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, INJURY OR DEATH, WHATSOEVER."

Signed: _________________________________ Date:__________________

You could have a lawyer draw up a 20 page disclaimer, saying essentially the same thing, have your buddy sign it, YOU WILL STILL GET SUED!

A few of my best friends and I will shoot each others handloads. All of them know the risks, and potential problems. I also load hunting loads for my family, with 0 problems. I always use new, unprimed cases and quality bullets. I gave my brother a rockchucker for Christmas 30 years ago. It sits in his basement, unused. He gets his deer hunting loads from me.

They're going to get their butts kicked over there this election. How come people can't spell and use words correctly?

Page generated in 0.02282 seconds with 8 queries