View Single Post
Old March 26, 2013, 01:50 PM   #1
online olympian

tactical 22 help, which one should I buy..?

Here is my dilemma, I want to buy a .22 for run n guns and for backpacking. My first gun ever was a Ruger 10/22, that was stolen out of a storage locker during moving, and I just loved that gun I know that I can get a stock 10/22 right now from walmart for $200 but I know I will want to put a aftermarket stock and optic on it along with extra capacity magazines, such as the bx-25. The problem right now is the cost of these addons almost add up to the cost of a smith and wesson m&p 15-22 or the cost of the GSG 5-22. I know the bx-25 are extremely hard to find right now and are hovering north of $50 a piece. I can find the GSG mags in 2 packs for that much and they have a 110 round drum that is locate-able for around $100. my question is for those people that have experience with any tactical 22 and for some advice. I want a red dot but I don't want to spend over $100 on one considering my philosophy of use. I know I will want multiple magazines, an optic and a folding/telescoping stock with rails. The shorter I can make it the better for backpacking. Thanks for your help.

Page generated in 0.03445 seconds with 8 queries