View Single Post
Old December 8, 2009, 09:49 AM   #3
DRice.72

I had a co-worker at one time I hung out with. He had a couple of pistols. He was extremely careless with them. He would wave them around, they were out in the open loaded all the time. He had two young boys he had won custody of from the mother. Both the boys had been sexually abused by her and her bf. He was taking them to school one day. One of the boys got his loaded 9mm from the floor board, he would just lay it there as he drove. It had slid to the floorboard at the back seat. The older child got and was playing with it. He ended up shooting his younger brother in the head, killing him. It was a terrible tragedy that should have never happened. I told him time and again to get a safe, to not keep them loaded. It got to the point I wouldn't go to his house or ride anywhere with him for fear of my own safety. So sad, especially since these things are so easily avoided.

Page generated in 0.03453 seconds with 8 queries