View Single Post
Old August 10, 2011, 08:03 PM   #1
baddarryl

Carried Concealed for the First Time!

I got my CCW about 2 weeks ago and all I have hand gun wise is my beloved P89. Alas, a carry gun it is not. I stuffed in my waist band in the small of my back and went into a grocery store. I had baggy cargo pants and a large un tucked baggy t shirt. Still I was very aware that I was carrying and very cautious not to make the wrong move and print. Even with clothes like that you could print a P89. At the same time I realized I was being over sensitive.

I would make a poll, but don't know how. I know I need a more realistic carry gun and have narrowed it to a few choices. Beyond that what would you guys say it the best, and comfortable carry position for a sub compact to compact service weapon? Considering the kind of work (outside)I do I am considering OWB 4 o'clock riding high, but who knows. Reason for that is I really only want to have to wear 1 shirt, and it will get soaked. Am I going to have to go though 100 combo's and $thousands to find what works? Thank all. This forum is the best.

Last edited by Shane Tuttle; August 11, 2011 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Crude, unnecessary comment....

Page generated in 0.02560 seconds with 8 queries