View Single Post
Old November 13, 2008, 12:05 PM   #106
David Armstrong

Quote:
david... SN's class IS FOR CIVILIANS. Gezz man, what planet are you on? His class isn't LEO tactics.
Geez, deaf, is it possible for you to try to keep up with your own posts? Here, let me remind why the LEO issue came up: "And there are cases where in a struggle cops have drawn their guns and shot their attackers. They even teach many drills to take a gun back if a BG tries to disarm the defender." That's YOU, deaf. I don't know about you, but the planet I am on peole tend to remember what they wrote for longer than a day.
Quote:
You need to get out more and understand chanber empty carry has lots of faults for civilians as well as LEO.
Deaf, there is an interesting concept known as the "phsychological assassin" mindset, where someone with low self esteem continually snipes at those they know are better or smarter than they are, hoping that by tripping them up it makes them look better. You might want to look into it.
As for me getting out, the problem is that you really need to keep up with what is being said. If you will actually read the posts instead of making things up you should notice that I have said repeatedly that chamber empty carry has advantages AND disadvantages.

Last edited by David Armstrong; November 13, 2008 at 12:22 PM.

Page generated in 0.03214 seconds with 8 queries