View Single Post
Old October 3, 2012, 10:45 PM   #1298
Beagle45ACP

Didn't see this thread.... mea culpa

So I didn't realize that this thread existed, and therefore sidestepped the proper etiquette of introducing myself before interjecting my thoughts into the conversations on here.
To begin, my name's Patrick, I've been a ghost on here for at least a year or so now and just joined the forums about a month ago. I've been interested in guns since I was in 5th grade, and started off with a Ruger 10/22 my dad bought me. After that I became a competitive trap shooter in high school, and when I turned 21 earlier this year, I purchased my first pistol, a .45 ACP Baby Desert Eagle.
Currently I'm looking to get my FL CCW permit and then expand the gun collection. I'm also looking forward to learning from the experienced shooters here, and possibly helping out anyone that I can. I have found this to be one of the best gun forums on the Internet and hope to help continue that track record.

Wastin' away my future children's inheritance one box of ammo, range fee, and bottle of Hoppe's #9 at a time.

Page generated in 0.02318 seconds with 8 queries