Thread: SUREFIRE 6Z
View Single Post
Old April 16, 1999, 02:27 PM   #1
Mike Spight

I recall seeing (a couple of weeks ago) posts regarding Surefire lights producing a "banana" shaped focused light beam rather than the obviously more desirable perfect circle. A poster (can't remember who or the subject of the post) had indicated that he (and apparently others) had called/e-mailed Surefire ref the problem. Apparently, it has been fixed. I just received my 6Z that I ordered from Blade-Tech almost two months ago. The lights had been back ordered for quite a while. I'm assuming that this was due to Surefire trying to fix the problem with their light. By the way, I'm extremely impressed with the Surefire 6Z (my first new light...have been using a Maglite for years) and also with Blade-Tech's Kydex holsters and mag pouches. I just ordered two more of their holsters and pouches for my SIG 226 and 229. The stuff I'd already received for my 220 absolutely floored me. I can't believe the quality of manufacture, speed of draw or how easy it is to adjust holster and mag pouch retention. I can honestly recommend them to anyone interested in Kydex.

Page generated in 0.03165 seconds with 8 queries