View Single Post
Old May 27, 2012, 01:56 PM   #10
OutlawJoseyWales

viperbl1,
I'm not trying to defend anyone here, but reading your OP, I was also left with the same wrong impression as the others. These guys don't need anybody to defend them anyway. They can take care of themselves.

Firstly, and this is not as a personal attack, I dare say none of us have had any favorable dealings nor impressions with members of the media. Be it print, or visual. I've have lots of dealing with both, and I can speak from experience that whatever I said, and whatever they shot in vid were NOT the same thing. Most of the time far far from the truth. That is MY experiences, not hearsay.

Now, mix in our favorite hobby (some will snarl at the word hobby)
But mix in the MOST misunderstood element (B.P.) from the world of the most reviled politically incorrect objects (guns) and everyone is ripe for trouble.

Please, no harm meant to you and please don't be offended. After your last post I understand better what you were asking. You might be the finest guy out there, or you might not be.

But it's kinda hard on us old dogs to sit down by the fire, after we've been hit 100 times before, for simply being there. It's not easy to come back in the house and snuggle up. You are asking a hard thing-give us some time to get over gettin' hit on the head.

Hope it work out for you.
OJW

Page generated in 0.02651 seconds with 8 queries