View Single Post
Old February 16, 2012, 09:41 PM   #22
OutlawJoseyWales

I enjoy the vids very much. Very well done, professional camara et al, and no "creep factor" which is a big thing with me. Getting fired at doesn't bother me, but youtube videos made by creeps with guns, scares me badly.

However, I do not have PTSD. That's a real thing, it's a big thing, and I know and have helped several in the past with this terrible condition.

What IS-IS.
I commend mykeal for speaking up for himself. It took courage to do so. I never thought about it, never even occured to me that being fired at from Duelist's smoke wagons would be anything that would cause any difficulty. I am thankful to those who have served this country, whether in law enforcement or military.

I have experience with helping those in various stages of mental and emotional difficulties. We are such a great nation that we have the ability to help those who only a generation ago, would have been thrown out and left on their own. It is wonderful that we can even have this experience of seeing the world, although only a wee bit, through the eyes of someone who has experienced much mental anguise.

Thanks again Mykeal for speaking up for yourself, we would have never known. It's OK to be who you are. God bless, may you find a greater peace in your future years.
OJW

Page generated in 0.03312 seconds with 8 queries