View Single Post
Old December 23, 1999, 04:26 AM   #22
stdalire

In the school, children cannot avoid sometimes that they have conflicts. As I said, I always advice my kids not to have any fight to any one as it will affects their personality in the school or they might be kick out for that matter. My daughter keeps complaining to me that sometimes her fellow students is trying to make trouble on her maybe because in student life you must have your own peer group and sometimes there are intrigues among students we don't know. Young people are agressive. As I said, I told my kids not to fight back as long as they are not hit. Non would like that your kids will be hit by another, because the only solution if something occur is a reprimand from the Principal or guidance counselor but your kids will suffer if he is the underdog.

Even in grade school kids has fight. My little boy who is 1st grade lst year is being drag by 4th grader, either the 4th grader is crazy or not I don't know. But we must accept the reality that frictions occurs in any schools among pupils or students.

Thus it is better for my kids to fight back rather than being beaten by any one and after the incident, whatever the consequences I am ready to face it. I am tired of being understanding to evil people no matter who he/she is. I know myself since I was a school boy, till I am a fraternity member in college of The "Alpha Phi Omega" which is founded in Lafayett College USA-1925, that right or wrong the doctrine should be followed for brotherhood, it is like comply first before you complain, for me know I have to use my mind before doing something. But as human we must know what is for others and others should know what is for us or in short follow the "Golden Rule".

I am teaching my 14 yrs old daughter of shooting too but I am not giving them access to my guns.

I love my wife and my kids and I don't want any one to hurt them nor they will hurt any one. But we must give the best advice to get away from trouble.

Thanks

Page generated in 0.05811 seconds with 8 queries