View Single Post
Old March 12, 2011, 03:55 PM   #19
dagger dog

If you ain't used a product don't knock it, the Lee Anniversey Kit can and will produce just as well as a set up costing three times as much.

It all depends on wether you want to drive a Chevy Or CTSV Caddy!

The most important part of your new reloading kit is going to be the MANUAL,it will give you known SAFE information. You need to do a lot of reading and try to compile a RELOADING LIBRARY, you will use this more than any one tool in your kit.

I decided to start with a Lee Classic Loader, the hammer kit, and I still have and use that kit and the load info card that came with it, I purchased it in 1980.

If you want to kick it up a notch and be sure your going to stay with it, RCBS Rock Chucker Master Reloading kit will definitley put you in THE BIG LEAGUE, and it will last many lifetimes.

A good caliper, digital or dial,and some way to trim yor cases(which the Lee Ann' Kit gives you a start) needs to be in any kit if you are going to reload bottle neck rifle cartridges, along with a way to clean your cases.

The rest of the stuff is GRAVY ON THE BISCUT!

I'm a gadget Guru, and just love wasting time and money for tools used in useless processes that are dreamed up by profit expanding think tank minds that drive the present reloaders buyers market !

Page generated in 0.02786 seconds with 8 queries