View Single Post
Old December 8, 2011, 07:26 AM   #26
icedog88

Quote:
I wonder what his reaction will be when he does not get it? Will he fly into a murderous rage as people are known to do occasionally when they lose judgments in court? I hope not. People like that who become fixated on stuff can be quite dangerous when they find out they are not getting what they wanted.
Which is precisely why I agree with detaining him in the first place. It isn't normal behavior to do what he has been. How many times has a case come up where someone's actions have been bizarre, not illegal, and then when something tragic happens, it is said that something should have been done to prevent it? He has a pattern and is on record saying he wants to provoke a response from the police. He is in possession of firearms. Legally. Bad combination. Responsible gun owners have and should continue to distance themselves from him and his opinions. Whether I agree with his right to carry, the manner in which he chooses to do it, precludes me from supporting his actions.

Page generated in 0.03442 seconds with 8 queries