View Single Post
Old May 6, 2008, 04:19 PM   #13
threegun

Blind Shooter, While I don't share the tactics of Cold Dead Hands I share his disgust for the lawless. I wouldn't kill to protect property unless said property was needed for keeping me or mine alive. That said I wish someone could invent a magic button that would kill every burglar and robber instantly. Sorry if that seems callous to you. You seem to have more compassion for the lawless than the victim.

Last week someone kicked in my front door. Thankfully my alarm both called police and scared away the burglar. I can tell you that calling someone a cockroach for wanting someone removed from this earth who is evil is rediculous. Its not only about possessions but the fact that someone has violated you. That someone has no regard for the damage and emotional trama they are causing. And yes that someone could take valuables which you worked hard to earn.

My wife still hasn't slept well since this happened. My kids slept in the master bedroom for three days from fear. My front door was exposed as insignificant in stopping a home invasion type entree causing me concern until the parts arrive to remedy the problem. I hate the SOB who did this and hope your "karma" comes soon and stiff.

You would rather Karma give the scum what they deserve CDH would rather do it himself. You both hope for the same thing only you sit in a higher chair with white gloves on and two faces.

Page generated in 0.03121 seconds with 8 queries