View Single Post
Old April 2, 2013, 08:24 PM   #9
ocharry

straitshot;

SHR970 is right,, that powder is used for about all the bullet weights,,and 60gr is the top powder charge on all the data,,,just may have a case full as has been suggested

i have never used this powder and so everything i gave you earlier was from the data i had in front of me

don't know when they stopped making 8700,,last data i have is 2001,,if you feel confident in your friends ability i can't tell you not to shoot the stuff

i just wanted you to be safe,,this stuff is old,,are you sure about the info on the box?? i know you can't ask your friend so thats why i would pull it and if i did decide to shoot it, i would be looking the first case after firing over pretty good for pressure signs

i was running the clock for a guy that messed up a really nice highwall because of a bad load,,he sent it back to browning to ask about repair,,browning sent it back and said sorry unrepairable,,this guy was a competant reloader too,,it does happen,,,lucky this guy wasn't hurt bad,,busted his nose,,broke his glasses,,some cuts on his right hand,,messy drawers,,,,wrecked 1885 browning highwall,,and he supposedly knew what he reloaded

my .02 again

ocharry

Page generated in 0.03749 seconds with 8 queries