View Single Post
Old August 27, 2005, 07:28 PM   #25
stephen426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progunner1957
Or maybe you don't like all three; if that is the case, why are you here?? How about you go away and troll somewhere else? This forum was designed with those in mind who actually like firearms, enjoy the shooting sports and are committed to our Second Amendment Rights.
First of all, please put an = sign plus the name of the person you are quoting... that way we don't have to reread all of the posts to figure out who you are yelling at.

Secondly, Sendec has every right to be on this forum as you or I. I thought that this was a friendly place to exchange ideas and opinions. If you have all of the answers, why don't you teach a class or try to publish articles? I wouldn't quit your day job if I were you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progunner1057
Sorry, but "my" reality is the same reality as those who wrote the Bill of Rights. I have based my worldview on their underlying philosophy - not the other way around.
Are you really that old or can we have a ride in your time machine? How the HELL can you say with such CERTAINTY that you know what our founding fathers were thinking??? I'd be willing to bet that many of our founding fathers would be quite shocked at how things have turned out.

You have a right to your opinions, we have a right to ours. If you don't want to hear the opinions of others, maybe YOU should try talking to yourself instead of these forums. :barf:

Page generated in 0.03196 seconds with 8 queries