View Single Post
Old October 7, 2012, 02:44 PM   #4
wpsdlrg

Oh, my gosh ! How could you possibly like that horrid DAO trigger on the P250 ? The P250 is such a POS....that Cohen guy has so destroyed Sig Sauer........blah blah blah.

I just thought I'd get all of that HORSE POOP out of the way, before any of the P250 haters happen across this thread.

Boring is GOOD. I assume that you hit what you aimed at - since you didn't mention accuracy problems (and the P250's tend to be very accurate). I'm glad that you like your P250. I REALLY like mine, though mine is a 9mm.

I am toying with the idea of getting a SC kit, but undecided, due to the short grip. I am also toying with the idea of getting a spare C frame...and removing the rail (I don't like rails).

I am also toying with the idea of getting an SC kit, then adapting a C frame to work with it. Then I'd have an SC upper, with it's shorter barrel & slide, but a C grip (and C magazines, which I already have).

Anyway, I really like the P250. I am very comfortable with it, so I am very accurate with it. Great gun, IMO.

Glad that you are enjoying yours, too.

Page generated in 0.03099 seconds with 8 queries