View Single Post
Old February 16, 2013, 12:19 AM   #51
nate45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_Reaper
So, you gave it to your self!
No, you earn the title Grand Master by performance, not because you say you are one.

SKILL LEVELS
IPSC shooter skill classes, from lowest to highest, are: D, C, B, A, Master, Grandmaster

Skill is determined by shooting at least four of eight predesigned stages and submitting your scores to USPSA. You
may move up in rank by winning matches, or as determined by USPSA in comparison to other shooters in your rank.

http://www.rrmemphis.com/op015.html

Its like being a black belt in martial arts, the other black belts tell you when you are a black belt.

I'm just a regular guy who happened to be a natural born killer and who practiced for 30+ years. Ever since I was little I wanted to be a LEO, soldier, mafia enforcer, samurai, etc. So like the old joke, "How do you get to Carnigie Hall?" " "Practice, practice, practice".

This is the internets though, if you don't think I can really draw a 1911 and shoot 7-9 times on target in +/- 2 seconds, thats your business. I don't care either, these threads aren't about individuals per se, they are about ideas and input from multiple sources. With the goal being the edification of all.

Page generated in 0.03294 seconds with 8 queries