Thread: United Nations
View Single Post
Old January 21, 2010, 07:50 PM   #4
Crosshair

Quote:
As for international treaties, they fall under both the need for senate confirmation and judicial review.
That was the problem at Copenhagen. They realize that there was no way the Senate would sign off on it so they were trying to get it going as a "international agreement" that Obama could sign and hopefully get the gutless SCOTUS to sign off on it. Of course all the 3rd world countries were going to sign it because they get free money out of it from the west.

They are running out of options as far as the whole "Global Warming", "Climate Change", "whatever you want to call it" scare is concerned. People are starting to actually look at the science and realize that we don't have a problem and they are being lied to. There is a reason why the Vikings were farming in Greenland and they were growing grapes in Scotland during the middle ages. There is also a reason why those Viking graves in Greenland are now under permafrost and it's hard to grow anything in Scotland.

They always try to scare you into believing there is a massive problem that only they can fix.

Page generated in 0.02428 seconds with 8 queries