View Single Post
Old August 12, 2014, 12:15 PM   #11
WVsig

I am going to disagree with a lot of the posts in this thread. The BHP and the CZ75 have similar grips but the length of pull on the two guns is very different. The BHP is a great gun for smaller hands but the 75B is not. It has more to do with the trigger curve than the grip. Look at the picture below. The difference in length of trigger pull can been seen clearly. Without having to be measured. Granted the 75B is in DA mode with the hammer down but if you have smaller hands the DA mode of the 75B will be much longer.

I also have to disagree with the statement that the 75B grip is the same as the P01/PCR/75B Compact. The frame dimensions are similar if not the same but again it is the trigger which makes the reach completely different. The Compact CZs are great pistols for smaller hands. The 75B IMHO not so much.

I have owned multiple CZ75s and multiple BHPs and always end up selling the 75Bs because they do not "fit" my smaller hands in a DA mode. I find myself constantly adjusting my grip to match the pistol.

If your hands are "medium" you should be ok with either gun. If the compact was a bit small the fullsized 75B might be perfect but IMHO you need to put the gun in your hand and then shoot it if at all possible because then and only then will you know if it fits.

It is a lot like buying shoes. Many times you try them on in the store walk around and think that they are perfect. Bring them home slap them on your feet walk, run, jump etc.... only to find out that they are not so perfect a fit. Asking someone will this gun fit my hands over the internet is a bit like asking will these shoes fit my feet over the internet... LOL

Page generated in 0.03177 seconds with 8 queries