View Single Post
Old January 27, 2013, 09:13 PM   #1
jbrown27

Help me with my next purchase

Hi all. I am new to the forum and need your input. I have my ccw a sweet thing named xds that I truly love. I also have a Sig sp2022 in 9mm and a SR40. I am looking into getting something that will serve both as a extra range gun and one that I could carry sometimes to mix things up if I chose to do so. I have narrowed it down to three as of now.

1 Caracal C- I know about the recall and would wait till they started shipping out the new ones. I am very interested in this gun from what I have read and seen. Several say that it is better than the Glock 19. I have also seen write ups stating that the trigger is amazing. Some say that it have one of if not the best trigger ever made in a stock semi auto. Also like that it passed the German military and or NATO testing with flying colors. I forget the name of the test or the steps they put the weapon through.

2. GLOCK 19- well its a Glock enough said. I don't have one and will get one just don't know if it will be my next one.

3 S&W MP 9C- I have read alot of good about this one. How is the trigger on it. One of my first pistols was a sigma in 40 and while it was 100% reliable I just couldn't get past that awful trigger pull. I assume that it is better.

While all three are pretty much same in size and would serve my purposes and will get one of each is some variation one day I am just looking for feedback on which should be my next one. Thanks

Page generated in 0.03748 seconds with 8 queries