View Single Post
Old October 4, 2010, 06:12 PM   #32
Nnobby45

Quote:
My expectation is that the next round of real terrorism will involve big explosions, not people running around shooting everyone in sight. It has been tried and it works.
Oh, really? Maybe true terror involves a school bus in N. Dakota where no one can possibly be prepared. Or gunmen at a Sierras ski resort. Or............well, the possibilities are endless and they don't all include large explosions. Just places we used to think we were safe.

Random attacks throughout America that involve all of us, and especially our children, can't be defended and would shock our nation.

The incompetence of those who've attempted to carry out attacks in our country is amusing, but I'm not optimistic that it will continue. It's only a matter of time before they recruit some home growns with their brains in their heads (instead of in their yingies) who could provide competent leadership.

A Fox News guest pointed out today that a few gunmen different airports, in the US., acting simultaneously, would ground aircraft and disrupt international travel.

Want your government to protect you? It can't even get permission from Mexico to retrieve the body of an American murdered by drug dealer/pirates---let alone show any interest whatsoever in supplying personnel to stop the infiltration of drugs thru Lake Falcon on the Rio Grande..

I'd better stop here and take a chill pill since I'm feeling myself starting to really get warmed up on this subject.

Last edited by Nnobby45; October 4, 2010 at 06:32 PM.

Page generated in 0.03603 seconds with 8 queries