View Single Post
Old March 24, 2013, 03:01 PM   #5
WildBill45

Quote:
If you need to reload a revolver, you are dead if you have no other gun

is that so??? I can reload my wheel-gun faster than most folks I shoot with at my gun club, and on my old PD!

Here is a video of me and one of my pals doing just that, and i am loading from the rear pocket of my old jeans, no belt mounted holder of any kind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7XuWYHeUj4

General statements like that will get you in trouble. It tells us the crowd you hand with ... hand with some pros and your views may change.

EVEN IF YOU WERE RIGHT ... THE RELIABILITY OR A REVOLVER TRUMPS RELOADING ... A GUN MUST WORK FIRST, RELOAD SECOND.

Cops and Revolvers have been sorting out bad guys since the mid 1800s...

If you didn't miss shooting to get to cover, there is NO bad guys to charge. As you saw my bad guy would not be able or willing to charge full of holes. The bad guy, unless he is a hit man has no reason or desire to charge and engage for a robbery or other street crime, they are not that motivated on a stranger on stranger crime. If you are a drug dealer who owes money, maybe... Most would not risk life for a dime crime, why should they?

BACK ON POINT:

This is a tactics training video, and not a startup of revolvers vs. Autos, as being attempted at this time.

"If Ands and Buts were Candy and Nuts, everyday would be like Christmas"

Last edited by WildBill45; March 24, 2013 at 03:10 PM.

Page generated in 0.02769 seconds with 8 queries