View Single Post
Old January 13, 2013, 05:41 AM   #3
Sevens

In my rotation...I've got old Midway, newer Frankford Arsenal, MTM, J&J and one REALLY old yellow one that may be from the 60s...or earlier.

But the bulk of my boxes? Berry's, for sure. They are all I'll buy these days. I like them better than any of the others. The plastic is pliable, not rubbery but not at all stiff like it'll crack. Haven't even come close to wearing them out, either.

Berry's have a pretty low price compared to what I see from J&J...but if you are willing to buy a slew of them all in one size and a single color, then you can get a KILLER low price. Ask some friends, it's not hard to split 50 of them up between buddies.

Their shipping is free if you order $75 of stuff. Not hard to do if you like their slugs, too.

Berry's one of my favorites in our entire industry. I should be a paid spokesman for 'em!

Page generated in 0.02396 seconds with 8 queries