View Single Post
Old April 7, 2012, 01:59 AM   #11
Doc Maker

I understand your concerns Hansam. I apologize for any breach in forum etiquette. I haven't done a lot of posting on this forum. I usually spend time on Beretta Forum and Zombie Squad. Enos during USPSA season, all with the same user name. It is certainly NOT my intention to spam. I have been busy getting ready to open up and I'm looking for feedback, nothing more.

Farmer, the FX round is designed to match the ballistics of a live round out to 50 yards AND train with your own firearm. Not some gas operated contraption with a big ass hopper on top. It is expensive, around .87ยข/rnd. The FX Simunition round isn't chalk, it is a detergent based marking round. Our new shoot house is specifically designed for Sims. NO LIVE AMMO! City inspected and approved, we have a well engineered shoot house that provides multiple training environments. Sims have only been available to the civilian training market since August, 2011. We are the first facility of the kind in WA and we've had a lot of interest in the program. Much of that from this thread.

I would very much appreciate your input on the type of training you'd like to get. If anyone would like to come by and tour the facility, I'm happy to show you around.

Last edited by Doc Maker; April 7, 2012 at 02:04 AM.

Page generated in 0.02401 seconds with 8 queries