View Single Post
Old August 5, 2012, 08:47 AM   #1
BinhThuyUSN

Pietro Beretta MOD 151 Cal 12 pump shotgun

New poster tp The Firing Line. I am going to start shooting a shotgun for trap and/or skeet. I recently obtained the firearm listed above in the title. Sorry to say, I got the firearm as is, without any information along with the firearm. I am going to contact Beretta USA this upcoming week about info on this firearm but hopefully I can get some info from the posters on THR. The markings on the firearm are these: on the receiver, Pietro Beretta (above that is are Italian markings about being made for the military), MOD 151, Cal 12 and the serial number; on the barrel (near the receiver) are three stars, a crown with the letters PB below and the serial number. The barrel is 26 inches long and the overall length is 46 inches. The firearm is in good shape, no dings in stock or forend. There is a small scratch on the barrel. The cylinder/bore needs to be cleaned. I do not know if a choke can be attached, hopefully I can use a choke on the firearm. Thank you all for your replies to this thread.

Bob

Page generated in 0.02527 seconds with 8 queries