View Single Post
Old January 14, 2009, 07:37 AM   #1
boatmonkey82

what happens to all of the full auto weapons ?

i watched lord of war the other night..... again .... and i sit here wondering where in the hell do all of those ak's and 50cal's ect go when they are done ? we must be talking millions of guns here that are much like our semi auto's . i have heard that when they sell a hummer to the public they are cut in half:barf:..... soooo soooo sad. now im sure a certian percent makes it into the black market but even with a small percent of that many guns it seems we would see more . maybe they get sold to the africans and taliban like in this video .http://www.vbs.tv/full_screen.php?s=...5DC&sc=1363196 . i just reallllly hate to think they cut them in half . what happens when they get are found on the street ? personal example : when i was in high school i was found with a very nice buck knife and the cops told me that if i turned it over to them for the : un-named town pd's : knife fund that the school woould not know about it . hey it kept me out of trouble but come on , i got ripped off . im sure the same happens time to time with mg's. by the way i know where i want to visit if you watch the video

Page generated in 0.03268 seconds with 8 queries