View Single Post
Old September 9, 2014, 10:51 AM   #19
birddseedd

to the guy that said this would be acceptable for police officers but not civilians, why are police officers, who are carying for their own safety, held to a different standard than other citizens.

to the guy that mentioned to keep firing until they are dead, there are a lot of problems and holes in your theory. If you shoot somebody in the arm and they are able to get cover then perhaps they would be able to draw a weapon, but in that case you have not stopped the threat and you keep firing until you fire a shot that will stop them. as far as getting a good shot that does indeed stop them and they are laying there alive but unable to attack you, and you keep firing at that point it is murder.

my reason for thinking about this concept was so I would not have to carry two devices. But the problem that I find with this is that if you are willing and able to use pepper spray to stop a threat, then you are not in the type of danger that warrants the use of a firearm. But now you are in effect pulling a firearm. you have now escalated the situation. Now if you have to pull the trigger, you are the aggressor continuing the conflict.

I like the idea of the pepper spray flashlight combo, can anyone recommend a product

Page generated in 0.03412 seconds with 8 queries