View Single Post
Old February 28, 2014, 12:24 PM   #13
BigJimP

Its pretty well known ....that in the Browning Citori line of guns ( on all of the guns made by Miroku out of Japan for Browning) ... are considered to be, at least - 500,000 shells guns in terms of reliability.../ and I'm talking about all the internals on those guns ...let alone the barrels.

The Browning Citori gives you a lot of gun for the money ....they aren't a Krieghoff, Kolar, Perazzi or Blaser .../ but the Citori's are, and have been, very solid long term guns.

You should buy whatever you want...but if you think a Remington or Mossberg O/U ...will come anywhere near to holding up as long as a Browning O/U or semi-auto...you are being sadly misled, in my opinion.

On the semi-auto side, Remington has long made some decent guns...but Mossberg falls significantly short in that arena as well.

But if you don't want anything to do with Browning/Winchester shotguns ( Browning and Winchester make up the shotgun subsidiary of FN / although it looks to me like Browning is running the shotgun group )...then I'd suggest you look at the Beretta line of O/U's and semi-autos.

Last edited by BigJimP; February 28, 2014 at 12:29 PM.

Page generated in 0.03425 seconds with 8 queries