View Single Post
Old January 15, 2014, 12:38 AM   #29
BerdanSS

VERY nice CDR

I would have preferred the longer barrel like yours myself, but the LGS didn't have one available. And I was trying to justify buying mine over the air rifle I was planning on, due to the fact the FV-SR was a meager few dollars more. Funny side note, I just bough that very same sling for mine tonight

@ jo6pak

Lucky indeed sir. Before the two following events I had maybe 150 + or - rounds of LR on hand:

My brother in law moved into a new house beginning of this year. He found a "coffee can" full of "bullets". He, having no interest in firearms, gave me said "bullets. turned out to be TWO of the biggest antique coffee can I've ever seen. Each can was about a foot tall and dang near as wide...containing somewhere in the neighborhood of over 2000 rounds of Un opened assorted brands/types of .22 LR. ( one can had about 12 packs of CCI stingers)

The next couple weeks I happened by a LGS. I walked in and there on the counter, were two 500 round bricks of CCI standard velocity Match.....for pre panic federal bulk pack price I bought both. Another shop near me regularly has the large bulk packs of CCI plated HP Mini-mags for fair prices.

Last edited by BerdanSS; January 15, 2014 at 12:44 AM.

Page generated in 0.03543 seconds with 8 queries